You might find these materials useful:
- Would you like to make your class interactive? Jessie Bakitunda discusses some PRACTICAL CLASSROOM ACTIVITIES
- Language should target solving sociocultural challenges. In this presentation, we discuss Using the Language Classroom as a platform to discuss gender roles.
- Trends are changing. We can harness these changing trends to aid English Language teaching. Here, Zuraika Nalwoga discusses Bringing Social Media to Our English Language Classrooms.
- Skills are a major focus for teaching. Catherine Nansobya guides us through A LESSON PLAN THAT PROMOTES SKILLS-BASED INSTRUCTION
- Continuous teacher development is an essential for enhanced professionalism. Here, Basil Tibanyendera discusses ENGLISH LANGUAGE TEACHER DEVELOPMENT